Monday, September 29, 2008

New Pattern

I'm trying to convince myself that it's Autumn... even though my weather forecast says 90 for days. Maybe adding fall decorations will trick me :)

I made up 3 different leaf patterns, and then crocheted each pattern in 4 colors. Then I decided that I didn't want it to always look the same. I wanted it to seem as if a tree had let it's leaves drift onto my tabletop. So, I used gold safety pins to pin them together in a random pattern. That way if I make more I can rearrange them, or maybe turn them into a garland...

You can find the pattern on my Ravlery, or my Etsy. But remember, you get a .50 discount for buying through Ravelry! If you click on the Ravelry link above, even if you're not a member, you should be able to purchase through them, it'll take you to the PayPal site and I think you just send me a payment and it'll let you download the pattern.

5 comments:

Alice Regan said...

Congrats to you for your Etsy shop. I was just thumbing through Etsy last night and saw those adorable pumpkins! It's you, how great is that!

Betty said...

Those look so pretty on your table! Good job!

Ali Halsey said...

very nice. i'm jealous that i have no crafty talent.

Laura said...

That is just adorable and so clever! Yep, it's autumn - we're getting down to the 60's most days here in Cleveland.

Lara said...

I love the pumpkins, leaves, and cornucopia. I'll be getting those next week!