Sunday, September 14, 2008

Many Thanks

Thank you all for your super sweet comments the other day. I'm going to keep praying until November that our country will make a turn for the better! You all are giving me some hope :)

Onward with crafty news!

I have 2 patterns available on Ravelry! Yeah! I have these up for free for now, but when my PayPal gets linked up with my checking account, I'm going to start charging a small fee (just a coupla bucks, I think). Hubby and I could always use a little extra money :)

The first pattern was the beanie that I showed you a few days ago, and the second, is this!


It's just a small bag that has a long strap (the kind that you loop over one shoulder and your head so that it can't fall off). I'm totally addicted to crocheted cables lately, so this is the product of that obsession. It only takes one 5 oz skein of RHSS yarn, so this puppy only cost $2.08 (what RH costs at my local wally world). You can't beat that!

If you aren't a member of Ravelry, leave me a comment with your email and I'll send you the PDF while I'm giving it away for free!

1 comment:

hetty said...

Cute bag! I'm a Ravelry member, but I joined so long ago that I can't even remember what name I used. Thanks for reminding me. I have to check this out.