Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just a little cough...

I'm finally feeling human. Still have a nagging cough, but now I think it's more allergies than anything. I'm stealing this pic from my mom's blog to show you one of the things I was working on while I was sick...


Aren't they cute??? You can buy the pattern, here. While I was making them I kept giggling. I couldn't wait to see how Momma would react when she saw them, and she did the same thing... **giggles** Happy Belated Mom's Day!!! Love you!!!

I'm still working on the granny blanket for my granny, I only have one strip to go, but can't make myself sit and do it. Especially now that hubby has the cold and all I really want to do is sit on the couch with him in my lap while I play with his hair. Poor baby! You know he's sick when he calls sick into work. The only 3 days he's ever taken off in the almost 4 years that I've known him were for his brother's and our weddings. Oui! Hopefully sleeping all day will make him feel better quicker!

4 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh no. You poor things. Still sick, it seems to go on and on once someone gets sick.
Hope you are both feeling better soon
Alison

Rima said...

I think that is so cute and unique. I would love to see close-up pictures to see the detail.

Laura said...

Those are just too cute! My daughter also loves nesting dolls.

I hope you feel better soon. I hate those lingering coughs!

Betty said...

I still giggle when I look at them! LOL