Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Stop!!!


OMG! Stop whatever you are doing! RIGHT NOW! Make these muffins... I don't think I've had a moister, yummier muffin... ever!


Recipe:
1 box yellow cake mix
1 19 oz. can of pumpkin puree
1 tsp vanilla
1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
(I added a drizzle of veggie oil cause the batter was a little thick, and just a drizzle! And 1/4 cup of egg substitute/1 egg, whatever floats your boat... However, the original recipe didn't call for this, so you can try it the healthier way, too)

Mix it all up, put cookie scoop worth of batter in each space of a mini-muffin tin and bake at 350 for 15-18 min. This makes 48 perfect little muffins.

I'm not kidding... These are delicious!!! And don't they look cute in my pumpkin basket?

7 comments:

Betty said...

...and if you don't have a mini-muffin pan...call you're daughter and have her bring some muffins over. LOL

Oiyi said...

Aaaah....I want some right now. Off to my pantry! (Shame on you for taunting a pregnant lady, lol!)

Mom2fur said...

I just copied the recipe. It looks good, and it's my favorite kind of recipe...minimal ingredients!

Anonymous said...

This recipie sounds delicious, we will have to try it! Only one question, we have never seen Yellow Cake Mix in Australia, will have to go on a search for it! Is is pumpkin based flavour? Don't laugh!! Have a great day! Jenn and Jacqui

Betty said...

I tagged you tonight for a seven random facts meme. Go see!

Amy said...

I love that you put them in a pumpkin basket. Too perfect. They look yummy. Mmmmmm!
Amy

Mary said...

Hi there, found you through Kim at Daisy Cottage. Those muffins look delish -- my mouth is watering!
xoxo,
Mary