Monday, August 6, 2007

Granny/Stripey Bag Up-Date


Ooo... I really like how this is turning out!!! Now I just have to find some lining fabric for momma to line it with and decide how I want my handles... Any ideas?

Oh, and look what I came home to...


Yellow and red??? How lucky am I? It's hubby and my 3 year anniversary since our first date :) Which was at Starbucks... He remembers my "crazy pants" which i really liked, but he obviously didn't... Kinda silky capri pants with yellow, orange and red Hawaiian flowers... I remember going home and thinking, "Wow! He could really be the one!" Guess my instinct was right, huh?

3 comments:

Betty said...

Good job Not Marth'as hubby! I remember those pants, I use to love to wear them and wondered why you wanted them back when you never wore them. LOL I can't wait til you find your fabric. I'm nominating you for two blog awards tonight...cuz I can!

Oiyi said...

I like the colors of your bag. Very pretty!

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

:-) happy 1st date 3rd anniversary!