Thursday, July 19, 2007

Yipppeeeee!!!

I got a package... I got a package... I GOT A PACKAGE!!! My first swap and I got s-p-o-i-l-e-d!
Look at all this gorgeous stuff!!!

The prettiest yellow sugar 'n cream yarn... i haven't even seen that yellow! And the variegated one has the prettiest pastel aquas, yellows and blues... So cute!!! as you can see, there's also this cute little hand-made needle carrier (I'm always losing my needles! How'd she know that???) and a book of crochet dishcloth patterns... and that's not all!

The prettiest hand-knit cloths! An apple, California and a cool diagonal pattern one... I love them! The red matches my kitchen so perfectly! Plus... Mmmmm... peanut butter M&Ms (have I told you how much I love these???) and CHOCOLATE COVERED ESPRESSO BEANS! So yummy! Am I gushing? I think I'm gushing :)

Here's a close up of the super-cool
California Cloth...


Thank you sooo much Emma!!!

4 comments:

Betty said...

Oh lucky you! How fun!!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Wow, lots of fun things! Yummy things to eat too!

Manuela

GRANNYJUDITH said...

I am glad you are pleased!

Judith

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

wow! nice loot! aren't the swaps fun??