Woo! 2 Finished projects. Makes me happy :)
The scarf went soooooo fast. I think in all only a few hours. The hat was just as quick. I used the pattern from here. It was very easy and I liked her suggestion of only chaining 1 to start a new round in hdc. My seam is much less noticeable than normal. I added a ch 3, sl st into next hdc around the last round of the pattern. I think now it matches the scarf well.
Hope my cousin likes them!
*8-13-08* I was tagged for a meme by Cindy.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
Six unspectacular quirks of mine:
1. I have to have clean feet when I go to bed, even if that means just washing them in the bathtub if I don't have time to take a full shower. Dirty feet = bad sleep.
2. I have Portuguese thighs. Hubby and I joined a gym. That's all I have to say about that!
3. I work for 3.5-4 hours a day and get paid for 8. Isn't that fantastic?
4. I actually really love my in-laws. How often does that happen?
5. Ummm... I love watching ESPNews. Isn't hubby lucky?
I am going to tag:
Whoever wants to be tagged. I know it's a cop-out, but that's how it goes :)