Sunday, March 2, 2008

Away Again...

I've been so busy with life and personal issues that I haven't even felt like blogging. I think I'm finally out of my funk. Thanks for being so patient with me... I have a few tags and sweet things to talk about from a few friends (thanks momma and Jenn & Jacqui!) but I'll save a post especially for them. For now, here are some pics from this last week...

Some cupcakes (and the cool new cupcake tree from C&B) for bro-in-law's birthday and a joint project between momma and I. More details to come later.

7 comments:

Betty said...

Oh Wow! It is beautiful and where is my cupcake?!

Laura said...

What gorgeous photos - you do such a great job with your photography!

I love the granny squares too - so bright and cheerful. I want to get that 200 Crochet Blocks book one of these days.

Hope things get better for you soon. : )

Alison Gibbs said...

Love the cupcakes - yummy.
Looks like something pretty is happening with the crochet hook!!
Alison

Oiyi said...

So glad you are back! Love the cupcake tree.

Amy said...

Great pictures!!! Did I ever tell you that I love that you call your Mom "Momma"? The reason I love it is because that is what I always called my Momma!! :)
Amy

Rima said...

Those cupcakes look very yummy.

Mom2fur said...

Oooh, those cupcakes look good. I made some lemon ones yesterday. I tried to make homemade orange icing, but it came out too sweet.
I love the colors of the granny squares!